Miranda Castle (French: Château Miranda), also known as Noisy Castle (French: Château de Noisy) is a 19th-
The castle was built in 1866 by the English architect Edward Milner under commission from the Liedekerke-
Their descendants remained in occupation until World War II, when it was taken over by the National Railway Company of Belgium (NMBS) as an orphanage. It remained a facility for the use of children until 1980.
It has stood empty since 1991. Although the municipality of Celles has offered to take it over, the family has refused, and the enormous building is now (as of 2011) in a derelict state. It has become a favourite venue of urban explorers.